This bonus comes with a 40X wagering requirement, based on the amount of your deposit plus bonus, and no limits on how much you are allowed to withdraw. Minimum deposit amount is $20. Bonus amount is non-cashable and will be removed from the amount of your withdrawal request. You must play all spins before switching games. Unless noted, standard rules apply.
All Deposit Bonuses: Standard Wagering Requirements
- In order to claim a bonus, the player must redeem it before placing any bets with said deposit. If the bonus does not redeem for any reason, it is the player’s responsibility to contact Customer Support for assistance with redeeming said bonus. Once the player begins wagering the deposit, the player forfeits their right to any promotion on that deposit.
- Unless approved by management, Players cannot redeem additional coupons or promotional offers if they have a balance or pending withdrawal. Promotional offers or coupons cannot be combined. If at any time this should occur, winnings will be void.
- In the event that a player uses a promotional offer or coupon that he/she is not entitled to use, any and all winnings generated from that promotion are forfeited and the original deposit is returned to the player.
- Punt Casino reserves the right to cancel or refuse any promotional offer at any time.
- If a player has chosen to use a bonus or promotion, it is the sole responsibility of the player to ensure that any applicable Playthrough requirements are met before requesting a withdrawal. Failure to meet the playthrough requirements will result in the withdrawal request being denied.
- Maximum Withdrawal (Cashout) Rules: This strictly applies when a player has selected a Max Cashout Coupon and is determined solely by the amount of the deposit. For example, if you deposit $100 and redeem a 10 x max cash out coupon. The maximum you are eligible to withdrawal is, ($100 x 10) $1,000.
- Redeeming Multiple Promotions: You may not mix or combine promotions or bonuses. If multiple bonuses are mixed, your casino winnings may be removed at the time of withdrawal. Please be sure to use only one bonus at a time. Unless otherwise indicated by Punt Casino, you cannot redeem additional coupons if you have a withdrawal pending or if you have an existing balance.
- Playing a prohibited or restricted game while using a bonus will void any winnings generated during the use of said bonus. These terms are valid and applicable even after the playthrough requirement has been met. All Deposit Bonuses for Slots and Keno with No Restrictions (No Playthrough and No Max Cash-Out) come with our software minimum of 1x playthrough (deposit + bonus amount) before the funds can be withdrawn.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, bonus amount is always considered non-cashable and will be removed from the amount of your withdrawal request. E.g., if the player receives a bonus of $100 and later requests a $390 withdrawal, the $100 bonus will be removed, and the withdrawal will total $290. Withdrawal requests made for less than the bonus received will be denied and returned to the player’s account.
Additional Terms Applicable to ALL Bonuses
- Only players who have registered a Real Money Account are eligible to receive Promotions. Only one Real Money Account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any bonuses or winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled.
- Each promotional offer is available only once per person, family, household address, email address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.)
- When using a deposit bonus, any withdrawal request must exceed the sum of the deposit and the deposit bonus – e.g. If Punt Player deposits $100 and receives a $100 bonus, the withdrawal request must exceed $200.
- All promotional offers and bonuses can only be redeemed by players when they have no existing account balances and no pending withdrawals unless otherwise stated.
- Unless otherwise stated, a promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and all promotional offers are only available to those players to whom the offer was issued directly by Punt Casino. Promotional offers by email are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred.
- Bonuses may be refused at the discretion of the management if abuse of promotions is suspected. All withdrawals will be audited and refused where there is suspected fraud or at Punt Casino’s discretion.
- Punt Casino reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this “Terms and Conditions” section of the website. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis and to check any additional rules detailed within promotional emails. Should you be unclear about any point relating to a specific promotion, it is your responsibility to contact the support team and gain a full understanding before partaking in a promotion.
- Any promotion or offer can be terminated at any time in accordance with the views of management without prior notice or obligation.
- The management reserves the right to disqualify certain countries or individual players from promotional offers. Promotional offers via email, telephone or mail are extended only to the player to whom the correspondence is addressed.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and Punt Casino and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and Punt Casino with regards to the claiming of any promotional or bonus offers.
- An approved “Manager Withdrawal” represents a portion of your balance that was removed because it was not eligible for withdrawal. This amount could be Bonus funds (which are non-cashable) or because you have exceeded the Maximum Withdrawal Amount on your last bonus, with excess funds removed.
- If one of the accounts in your household, or family has a bonus restriction the same restrictions apply to any other account of yours or your family’s.