Amazon.com Price: $24.95 (as of 10/12/2023 19:03 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Expanded, Updated & Greatly Improved
New Expanded Edition Includes:
- More Than 150 Pages of New Material with Greatly Expanded Content and 4 New Chapters
- Over 75 Carefully Devised Practice and Example Poker Hands That Are Analyzed in Great Detail
- Free Enrollment into My 10-Hour Essential Poker Math eLearning Online Video Training Course
Poker Math Is Easy to Learn
Poker math is a vitally important aspect of No Limit Hold’em poker. But, it’s continuously overlooked or simply not used because many poker players fear it is too difficult to learn. I’m here to tell you it’s not. In reality, fundamental poker math is easy to learn. More importantly, it’ll grow to be your game, allowing you to make correct mathematical plays and outplay your opponents. Without the use of essential math at the poker table, you are simply playing a guessing game.
Use Simple Math at the Poker Table & Reinforce Your Game
In this book, I’ll teach you how to use simple arithmetic at the poker table to gain a huge skill advantage over your opponents. Poker players that don’t use math are simply guessing, and You can learn to guess no longer and know the correct mathematical move at the poker table. These essential concepts will drastically Reinforce your poker game and allow you to make +EV decisions at the poker table.
Contents & Overview
First, You can be introduced to several fundamental overarching poker concepts that apply to poker mathematics. Then we’ll begin our journey into poker mathematics. You can learn about probabilities and odds, pot equity, pot odds, implied odds, the Rule of 2 and 4, expected value, and much more. We’ll then learn about important pre-flop and post-flop poker mathematical concepts, such as all-in situations, set-mining, steal attempts, 3-bet bluffing, betting with the best hand, semi-bluffing all-in, bluffs, and hero calls. Lastly, You can learn how to perform basic and intermediate expected value calculations and utilize card combinations, better known as combinatorics.
Effectively Understand & Utilize Essential Poker Math
- Develop a keen understanding of Probability & Odds
- Learn to quickly calculate Pot Odds & Implied Odds at the poker table
- Effectively use Pot Equity & The Rule of 2 & 4 to Decide the correct poker play
- Understand how to use Expected Value (EV) both on & off the table to analyze your plays
- Understand how to properly Set-Mine, Steal & 3-Bet Bluff with basic mathematics
- Learn the vital math at the back of Bluffs & Hero Calls to give you a skill advantage over your opponent
- Learn to utilize EV Calculations to analyze your previous play off the table
- Learn to leverage Card Combinations to improve your card reading abilities further & develop balanced ranges
What You can Get out of This Book
Suitable for both beginner and experienced poker players alike, You can learn fundamental poker mathematics that’ll help you drastically Reinforce your poker game. After reading this book, You can have mastered fundamental No Limit Hold’em mathematics. You can have gained a considerable skill advantage over your opponents and will be able to effectively use math at the poker table to make +EV moves. Most importantly, You can change into a much better poker player!
What are you waiting for?
Purchase this book today to start advancing your poker game with simple poker math!